Friday, July 14, 2006

Hello everyone - I'm back

though I can't guarantee for how long....
Anyway, a quick note while I wait for my current build to finish.
I've recently started (June 5) working with Thoughtworks, 'the' agile development company (Martin Fowler, Sam Newman, Erik D et al) and am so far immensely enjoying myself. It's great to see this stuff in the wild, warts and all.
I have also been tripping around a bit. The other week I went to Finland for a friend's (John and Anne) wedding. Anne's father runs a castle in Savonlina and so the wedding was held there - it was amazing!
After Finland Sharon, Tam, Karen and I caught a ferry to Tallinn in Estonia. It was a great tourist destination, really well set up for us - we all had a great time. Sharon wasn't too horrified by the hostel we stayed in, though I don't think she could cope with much worse ;-)
This weekend I'm taking Sharon to Paris, but don't tell her as it's a surprise. It's our one year anniversary, and we've been living together for 5 months now.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi there Tiest!

Aaron here...

Googling youself yeilds suprising results hey! I just saw that you were looking for me like 4 years ago....Sorry for the belated reply...!

Maybe I owe you money and you are trying to track me down????...

imagine the interest
on that 10 bucks you have been missing out on....

Actually i always tell the story of how you mark and i were fucking around with some electronics thing i made for an hour before the 3 of us realised that the power was off....i just wasnt cut out for electronics hey!

im in sydney....have a dog

working my own stock market prediction software now....
ummm going absolutely nuts...
like over 280% pa...

I got sick of doing research for everyone else....so i thought id
do it for myself...

filling in time...doing work for government organisations....(day job)

my email address is TECEL007@hotmail.com

i cant seem to find your anywhere on this blog????thing???

email me!

its shit how everyone disappears...

reid porter is the only guy i kep in contact wiht from uni...

and over the years and distance (he is in the US) even that fizzes...

anyway....keep in touch...whats news???

Aaron

10:32 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home